Valuable Resources for Pet Owners
Some of Kennel Care Veterinary Hospital’s favorite online resources are linked below. We hope you will find these helpful and we encourage you to let us know if we can help you find additional information or resources to care for your pet.
- Pet care links—The Internet provides a wealth of information that can be very helpful in caring for pets, but ensuring that the information provided is accurate can be a challenge. We have compiled links to trustworthy sites and quality information for your pet.
- Veterinary news—Keep up on the latest advances in pet health care and topics related to providing the best care options for your four-legged family member.
- Pet loss grief library—Losing a pet is never easy, but drawing on the experience of others who have been through similar situations can bring comfort to families. This library is comprised of articles from pet owners and grieving experts who can help.
- Light a candle—The symbolic act of lighting a candle has been done in many cultures in memory of lost loved ones. We welcome you to light a virtual candle and post a note in memory of a pet you have lost.
- Pet memorial wall—Some families find closure in sharing a brief memory of a lost pet or in offering support to others who have also lost pets. Use our memorial wall to express your memories or to encourage others.
If you have any questions about these resources or need assistance in finding more information and resources to support the care you provide to your pet, please contact our helpful staff.